Building and Allied Construction Industries
Building and Allied Construction Industries of Westchester (BACI) is the Westchester County chapter of the New York State Builders Association (NYSBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), which combined have approximately 200,000 members. By signing up to become a member of BACI, you’ll also be a member of NYSBA and NAHB. That’s three memberships in one!
Construction and home building in New York State isn’t easy, but membership in BACI can provide you with:
- Participation in our Member Rebate Program with over 50 of the nation’s top manufacturing brands as well as many other discount and saving programs. These include discounts on car rentals, phone service, travel services, credit card programs, and more.
- Political and legislative representation, including up-to-date information and advocacy at the local, county, state and federal level on the issues that affect your business and your industry.
- Discounted Workers Compensation Safety Group rates through our partner, Levitt-Fuirst Associates, LTD
- Educational Programs and Expertise. We provide local, state and national meetings, workshops, and seminars, plus certification and workforce training programs, plus access to legal advice, economists, tax and regulatory specialists – everything you need to stay ahead of the curve.
- Networking opportunities with other builders, contractors, and others across the housing industry that will help grow your business.
With your three-in-one membership to BACI, NYSBA, and NAHB, the benefits can easily outweigh the cost of the dues.