Become A Member
Apply for Membership Online
The members of the BRI represent the full spectrum of real estate in our region — homebuilders, remodelers, developers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, service firms, property owners, landlords, co-op and condo boards, residential and commercial property managers and many, many more.
- Full access to BRI programs, member-only trainings, networking and social events, and other opportunities to help you grow your business.
- Access to great rates and a reliable dividend on Workers Compensation insurance through Safety Group 458 (construction) and Safety Group 530 (residential housing), both managed by Levitt-Fuirst Insurance.
- Regular updates on upcoming state legislation in Albany or local ordinances in the Hudson Valley that could have a big impact – positive or negative – on homebuilding, construction, real estate, apartment rental, and co-op and condo businesses in your area, along with quick and easy ways for you to get involved and make your voice heard.
- Referrals for new business and the support of the BRI’s staff, legal, insurance, and labor consultants, and the pooled experience and wisdom of business owners like you.
- The ability to participate in the BRI’s members-only Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) defined-contribution retirement option for your employees. The PEP is customizable for you and your employees’ needs, and is managed by Newport, and supported by Wells Fargo Advisors.
- And so much more!
Select the application that is right for you. For help, please contact us at (914) 273-0730.
Builders, Developers or Remodeler as a Primary Business Apply Online
Suppliers/Service Firms/Sub-Contractors Apply Online
Owners/Landlord of one or more Apartment Buildings Apply Online
President, Officer or other Board Member of a CO-OP/Condo/HOA Apply Online
Residential/Commercial Property Managers Apply Online
Membership in the local affiliate of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) for Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam Counties Apply Online