March General Membership Meeting: “A Conversation With Women Leaders in Construction and Real Estate”
Join us for our General Membership Meeting on Thursday, March 18th!
The topic will be: “A Conversation With Women Leaders in Construction and Real Estate”
March is Women’s History Month, commemorating and encouraging the study, observance and celebration of the vital role of women in American history. Please join us as the BRI learns how women leaders rose to their respective top roles in our region’s building and realty industries. The panel discussion will also feature a review on the biggest challenges facing our region’s building and realty sectors.
Panelists for the event are:
* Lisa Cordasco, President, New Crystal Restoration
* Jane Curtis, Chair, The Cooperative and Condominium Advisory Council (CCAC) of the BRI
* Lisa DeRosa, Principal, DeRosa Builders & President of the BRI
* Dorothy Finger, Principal, Finger and Finger, A Professional Corporation, Chief Counsel, BRI
* Stacey Tompkins, President, Tompkins, Excavating
The networking portion of the event will begin at 5:30PM and will be held virtually via Zoom.
Pre-registration is required!