BRI September General Membership Meeting – “Challenges of the Lumber Shortage and the Materials Supply-Chain Challenges Disruptions”
Thursday, September 23
66 Hale Ave
White Plains, NY 10601
We’ll begin with informal networking and discussion at 5:30 PM.
The main program will begin at 6:00 PM.
The topic will be: “Challenges of the Lumber Shortage and the Materials Supply-Chain Challenges Disruptions”
Businesses involved in the building, construction and realty sectors have been hit hard by dramatic increases in the prices of materials. Industry members are also struggling with a series of supply-chain trials. For example, the increases in the costs of lumber have increased the cost of building a new home by as much as $36,000, according to recent reports from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
The September 23rd General Membership Meeting of The Building and Realty Institute (BRI) will examine how industry members have coped – and are continuing to cope – with the challenges that have arisen as a result of these situations.
* Lewis Dubuque, Executive Vice President, New York State Builders Association (NYSBA)
* Daniel Dawkins, Principal, Dawkins Development Group
* Michael Murphy, Business Development Manager, Murphy Brothers Contracting
* Michael Rosenberg, Principal, M&R Windows & Doors
* J.D. Summa, Chief Executive Officer, Kings Capital Construction
Jeff Hanley, Associate Executive Director of the BRI, will be moderator